Last year’s Clinical Trials in CEE Forum hosted more than 130 delegates from following countries:
Belgium • Poland • Slovakia • Slovenia • Croatia • Czech Republic • Germany
Italy • Romania • Ukraine • United Kingdom • Armenia • Bulgaria • Finland
Hungary • Latvia • Lithuania • Netherlands • Russian Federation • Spain
Switzerland • United States
This conference will provide up-to-date information about Clinical Trials in the region, the industry best practice and will create platform for information to be exchanged between Government official, CROs, Investigations & Biotechnological companies and Clinical trials professionals. As well as a carefully researched and in-depth programme, the conferences will bring you the opportunity to network with a diverse mix of participants, through our structured and less-formal networking sessions.
Some of the Speakers 2017:
- Csilla Pozsgay- Director General National Institute of Pharmacy and Nutrition (Hungary)
- Francis Crawley- Executive Director Good Clinical Practice Alliance, Europe & EAP, Belgium
- Divya Chadha- Head of Business Development, CRN
- Alexander Fetkovsky- Managing Partner, Slovak Republic
- Marco Salami- Sr Clinical Outsourcing Manager, Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA (Italy)
- Vladimir Misik- Founder & Managing Partner, LongTaal
- Rahul Chaudhary- Director Business Development- Histopathology, Synevo Division
- Jaroslav Rejnek- Clinical Research Director, PENTA Hospitals
- Michaela Vancova- Clinical Operations Director, Co-Founder, Slovak Research Center
- Tomasz Miszalski Jamka- MD, PhD, Medical Director, Clinical Trial Center of Innovation
- Gjon Mirdita- Vice President, Site Management Regional Head, Key Markets R&D Solutions NEMEA & CESE, QuintilesIMS
The Forum’s key questions and takeaways
- What is the regulatory outlook across the region?
- What would facilitate and empower an Investigator?
- How to maximise the Sponsor/CRO/Investigator relationship and cooperation?
- How to stimulate patient recruitment and ensure patient retention? What are the patient-centric approaches in CT?
- What are the innovative approaches to trial design?