Living in times in which we are surrounded by technology, there is no novelty that all things unfold with breakneck speed, so our team, keeping up with all the clients needs, has conducted a clinical trial in just 2 months, without compromising any aspect of the study at the expense of speed, managing to satisfy the client needs, reaching his main goal to present the results of this clinical trial at the VitaFoods Europe 2016.
Therefore we planned with the client the following study timetable:
|20 January 2016
||Final Budget Proposal
|29 January 2016
||Study Synopsis and Abstract
|09 February 2016
||End of Protocol and study documents
|09 February 2016
||Local Ethical Committee Approval (Timisoara, Romania)
|29 February 2016
||First Patient Enrolled
|10 March 2016
||50% Patients Enrolled (29 patients)
|19 March 2016
||Last Patient Enrolled (49 patients)
|28 March 2016
||Last Patient Last Visit
|31 March 2016
|01 April 2016
||Poster with final results for VitaFood 2016
As you can notice, in 2 months the protocol was written and approved by the Ethical Committee, 50 patients were enrolled and treated, the statistical analysis and the report finished. And on April 1st we presented the poster with final results at VitaFoods Europe 2016.
Opera Consortium will attend the conference Clinical Trials in Central and Eastern Europe from 25 – 26 April 2017, at Novotel Budapest Centrum.
Last year’s Clinical Trials in CEE Forum hosted more than 130 delegates from following countries:
Belgium • Poland • Slovakia • Slovenia • Croatia • Czech Republic • Germany
Italy • Romania • Ukraine • United Kingdom • Armenia • Bulgaria • Finland
Hungary • Latvia • Lithuania • Netherlands • Russian Federation • Spain
Switzerland • United States
This conference will provide up-to-date information about Clinical Trials in the region, the industry best practice and will create platform for information to be exchanged between Government official, CROs, Investigations & Biotechnological companies and Clinical trials professionals. As well as a carefully researched and in-depth programme, the conferences will bring you the opportunity to network with a diverse mix of participants, through our structured and less-formal networking sessions.
Some of the Speakers 2017:
- Csilla Pozsgay- Director General National Institute of Pharmacy and Nutrition (Hungary)
- Francis Crawley- Executive Director Good Clinical Practice Alliance, Europe & EAP, Belgium
- Divya Chadha- Head of Business Development, CRN
- Alexander Fetkovsky- Managing Partner, Slovak Republic
- Marco Salami- Sr Clinical Outsourcing Manager, Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA (Italy)
- Vladimir Misik- Founder & Managing Partner, LongTaal
- Rahul Chaudhary- Director Business Development- Histopathology, Synevo Division
- Jaroslav Rejnek- Clinical Research Director, PENTA Hospitals
- Michaela Vancova- Clinical Operations Director, Co-Founder, Slovak Research Center
- Tomasz Miszalski Jamka- MD, PhD, Medical Director, Clinical Trial Center of Innovation
- Gjon Mirdita- Vice President, Site Management Regional Head, Key Markets R&D Solutions NEMEA & CESE, QuintilesIMS
The Forum’s key questions and takeaways
- What is the regulatory outlook across the region?
- What would facilitate and empower an Investigator?
- How to maximise the Sponsor/CRO/Investigator relationship and cooperation?
- How to stimulate patient recruitment and ensure patient retention? What are the patient-centric approaches in CT?
- What are the innovative approaches to trial design?